No Online Texts Found
We're sorry, we don't yet have a link to this text. We are constantly adding new texts to the catalog, please check back later.
If you know of a digital, open source version of this text, please contact us and we will see if it is possible to include it here.
- Fortunatus, Venantius Honorius Clementianus ca. 540-ca. 600
- Harrington, Karl Pomeroy
- Allyn and Bacon's college Latin series
- Alt title:
- Carmina. Selections.
- Host title:
- Mediaeval Latin
- Allyn and Bacon
- Place publ:
New York [etc.]
- Date publ:
- Phys descr:
- print, xxix, 1 l., 698 p. front., illus. 20 cm.
- Table of cont:
- Fortunatus sends flowers to Radegunda (Misc. VIII. 8) -- He sends a basket of chestnuts (Misc XI. 13) -- Fortunatus sends thanks to St. Agnes and Radegunda for dainties (Misc. XI. 20) -- Verses Penned to Saint Agnes and Radegunda towards the end of a banquet (Misc XI. 23) -- The triumph of the cross (Misc. II. 6) -- The Sacred Tree (Misc. II. 2)
- selected and edited by Karl Pomeroy Harrington ...
- Latin language, Medieval and modern--Readers