No Online Texts Found
We're sorry, we don't yet have a link to this text. We are constantly adding new texts to the catalog, please check back later.
If you know of a digital, open source version of this text, please contact us and we will see if it is possible to include it here.
- Godolphin, Francis Richard Borroum
- Chinnock, Edward James
- Alt title:
- The Anabasis of Alexander
- Host title:
- The, Greek historians, The complete and unabridged historical works of Herodotus, Volume II
- Random house
- Place publ:
- New York
- Date publ:
- Phys descr:
- print, 2 v. fold. map. 24 cm.
- Word count:
- translated by George Rawlinson
Thucydides, translated by Benjamin Jowett
Xenophon, translated by Henry G. Dakyns [and] Arrian, translated by Edward J. Chinnock. Edited, with an introduction, revisions and additional notes, by Francis R. B. Godolphin.
"Selected bibliography": v. 1, p. xxxviii.
- History, Ancient
Greece--History--Persian Wars, 500-449 B.C